Be the first to attend this event.
Business owners often find themselves baffled by income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts. By attending this seminar, you’ll learn how to really understand what the numbers mean so you can make better financial decisions to grow your business.
Financial forecasting and analysis templates you can use to help put you back in control of your business.
● Why small business owners should understand the fundamentals of financial statements.
● Getting a grip on financial terminology.
● How to use simple bookkeeping systems to keep your data organized.
● How to develop a cash flow forecast.
● The importance of cash flow management and how to improve cash flow in your business.
● How to analyze the income statement and balance sheet.
● How to cost and price your products and services profitably.
● How to calculate your annual break-even and increase your profit margins.
● Understanding the importance of budgets.
PLEASE NOTE: You must qualify for the Starter Company program and committed to attending all workshops in this series. Please contact Myrtle Donnipad (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.