Be the first to attend this event.
Full of good, healthy fats and low on theglycemic scale, this seasonal favorite is a delicious and guilt-free addition to your collection of fall recipes.
Time To Table: 45 minutes
1/2 cup organic almond flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
2.5 tsp. organic ground ginger
1.5 tsp. organic cinnamon
3 large organic pasture-raised eggs
1/2 cup organic coconut milk
4 Tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil
4 Tbsp. raw honey
1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. non-aluminum baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
3. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl and whisktogether.
4. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk and honey.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly to a uniform consistency.
6. Grease an 8×8 inch glass baking pan with coconut oil. Pour in batter.
7. Bake for 40 minutes, or until firm to the touch and when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Serve with fresh whipped cream.