Be the first to attend this event.
Estimated cooking time: 50 minutes
• 1 lb chicken, cut into pieces (can use boneless thighs, legs, or breast)
• 5 pieces potatoes, peeled and halved
• 3 carrots, peeled and cut in small pieces
• 1 red onion, diced
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
• 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
• 2 cups chicken stock (broth)
• 1 cup tomato sauce
• 2 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)
•3 tablespoons of cooking oil
• In a cooking pot or wok, heat oil.
• Sauté garlic and onions.
• Add chicken and slightly brown.
• Pour the tomato sauce and stock. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until the
chicken is almost cooked.
• Add carrots and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
• Add potatoes and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
• Add the green and red bell peppers, simmer for an additional minute or two.
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Serve hot with rice.